Marriott Theatre seeks friendly, courteous and professional theatre enthusiasts to serve as ushers for our mainstage and children’s theatre productions.
Your overall responsibility is to greet each guest in a professional and courteous manner at all times and assist them to their correct seating location in a safe manner.
To apply, please send letter of interest and resume to info@MarriottTheatre.com.
- Must be courteous and professional at all times
- Must be able to react quickly to seating issues and customer concerns with empathy and calm
- Must be punctual and well groomed at each performance
- Must be flexible for scheduling purposes
- Is physically capable of lifting 30 pounds, can bend and lift in a reasonable manner
- Love of musical theatre a plus!
- Direct patrons who must leave their seats during a performance, always keeping safety of patron and actors in mind
- Take tickets, check for accurate date and time then direct patrons to the proper seating location or on to the next usher for seating assistance
- Always treats guests, actors and other staff members with respect and courtesy
- Must become familiar with areas in which costume changes are taking place as well as timing for set pieces going on and off the stage
- Take direction from the House Supervisor in a positive, receptive manner