Large group blocks are now available!
Groups are 20 or more for mainstage, Children's Theatre and concerts.
We have it all under one roof!
- A dazzling array of musicals
- Special pricing
- New select matinees
- Priority seating for large groups
... for an unforgettable outing!
Get in touch using the form below:
Theatre lunch sample menu
Limit of 2 entrée selections per group.
All lunches are served with chef's selection of garden vegetables, potato or rice, fresh baked bread, dessert, and a choice of beverage.
- Grilled Salmon with fruit relish
- Baked Tilapia with dill sauce
- Crusted Cod with lemon Beurre Blanc
- Chicken Breast Marsala with mushroom marsala wine sauce
- Stuffed Chicken Breast with cornbread dressing and a chicken reduction
- Roast Pork with roasted apples and an apple reduction
- Roast Sirloin of Beef sliced, with a red wine sauce
- Meatloaf with a tomato glaze and gravy
- Beef Ravioli with a tomato sauce
- Pasta Margareta with spinach, basil, tomato, and a cream sauce
The Lincolnshire Marriott Resort and Theatre reserve the right to make changes in menus, shows, and schedules, as well as offers, prices, and restrictions.
To help make your outing as enjoyable as possible, we request that you pre-order your groups' lunches to ensure everyone in your group is accounted for. Please call our box office with your group's lunch order and payment for each show at least three weeks prior to your group's show date.
Frequently asked questions
DO YOU HAVE A DRESS CODE?
Appropriate dress for an afternoon or evening at the Marriott Theatre would range from dressy to business casual.
WHERE CAN I FIND A SHOW'S PERFORMANCE SCHEDULE?
IS SMOKING PERMITTED IN THE VARIOUS LINCOLNSHIRE MARRIOTT RESORT RESTAURANTS?
No. The Lincolnshire Marriott Resort is an entirely smoke free facility. Smoking areas are located outside the various entrances and exits, at least 20 feet from the entrances.
DO YOU HAVE CHILDREN DISCOUNTS OR MENUS?
All restaurants have children's menus. Discounts are not available at this time.
IS IT POSSIBLE TO HAVE DINNER WITHOUT SEEING A SHOW?
Certainly. Please contact the various restaurant establishments within the resort for reservations. Reservations are available by calling 847-634-0100.