Peter started working with the Marriott Theatre in 2005 and currently serves as the Executive Producer. He has been a Production Assistant, Production Administrator, Producing Associate, Associate Producer and currently Executive Producer. In addition to his work at Marriott Theatre, Peter is the former Executive Director of BoHo Theatre in Chicago, where he produced acclaimed revivals of Floyd Collins, Big River and Pippin. Other work includes Drury Lane, Porchlight Music Theatre, Bailiwick Repertory, La Jolla Playhouse and 18 months with the original Chicago company of ...Spelling Bee. Originally from San Diego, Peter earned a music degree from Trinity College in Hartford, Connecticut. He lives in Highland Park with his wife, Claire, and kids, Ada and Lorenzo.
Peter Marston Sullivan
Peter Marston Sullivan earned a B.A. in Theatre and an M.A. in Teaching at Trinity University in San Antonio, and an MFA in Directing at Illinois State University. Peter was Artistic Director of BoHo Theatre from 2010 to 2018. Recent directing projects include The Pajama Game at Northwestern University; 110 in the Shade, Dogfight, Amadeus, Kiss of the Spider Woman, Floyd Collins, Pippin, Icarus, Big River, Ghosts, I Am My Own Wife (co-Director), Playing with Fire (After Frankenstein), and M. Butterfly at BoHo Theatre. Love to his wife, Elizabeth, and his children, Marston and Marianne.
Meg Love is pleased to be bringing another production to life on the Marriott stage, proudly serving as Production Manager since 2018. Meg holds a BFA with an emphasis in stage management from Webster University and has stage managed and production managed in Chicago for the past 13 years. Past credits include productions with Okoboji Summer Theater, The Old Globe in San Diego, The Repertory Theatre of St. Louis, Noble Fool Theatricals, the Chicago Gay Men’s Chorus and BoHo Theatre. Love to Dan and sweet Jackson who are her support and inspiration.
Liz is honored to be a part of the Marriott Theatre administrative team. Most recently she spent the last several years as the Marketing Director of Metropolis Performing Arts Centre. In addition to her time at Metropolis, she was an usher at the Marriott Theatre for over a decade. Liz has a degree in Arts Administration with a concentration in Theatre from Butler University.
David A Loranca
David has been with Marriott Theatre since 2017. As a Stage Manager prior to the pandemic, and now as Company Manager, David is thrilled to bring live theatre to all ages. David has stage managed across Chicagoland, regionally, and on tour. David is a graduate of Western Illinois University and member of Actors’ Equity Association since 2009. Thanks for being here!
Sana is an actor, dialect coach, and arts administrator hailing from the midwestern land of Columbus, Ohio. She attended Ohio University and graduated with a BFA in Acting and minor in Sociolinguistics, which has fueled her passion for accents and language. Sana has worked with BoHo Theatre, Pegasus Theatre, American Blues Theatre, Definition Theatre, Lifeline Theatre, Pride Films and Plays, and First Floor Theater and is a proud member of SAG-AFTRA. She feels incredibly blessed to have found an artistic home in Chicago and where she can collaborate with other storytellers to create thought provoking and imaginative work. Along with working at Marriott Theatre, she follows in the footsteps of Peter Blair and Meg Love as the Executive Director of BoHo Theatre, a storefront theatre in the city of Chicago.
Assistant Production Manager
Sara Vazquez has helped this tenacious team tell spectacular stories on the Marriott stage in various capacities over the past five years. As a native of the Midwest, she earned a Bachelor of Arts in Theatre from Grand Valley State University. She’s had a beautifully diverse career with opportunities to direct, stage manage, act, teach, tour, and create with various regional theatres across the country including Emerald City Theatre, American Shakespeare Center, and Lexington Children’s Theatre. She is responsible for Production Managing the Marriott's TYA series and revels in the chance to help young people unlock their limitless imaginations!
- Artistic Director: Peter Marston Sullivan
- Production Manager: Meg Love
- Assistant Production Manager: Sara Vazquez
- Artistic Assistant: Sana Selemon
- Technical Director: Kenny Foster
- Resident Music Director: Ryan T. Nelson
- Orchestral Reductions: David Siegel
- Sound Engineer: John Johnson
- Rentals Manager: Sally Zack
- Press Representative: The Heron Agency
- Costume Shop Manager: Amanda Vander Byl
- Floor Manager/Cutter/Draper: Beck Leppert
- First Hand/Milliner/Stitcher: Alexis Kee
- Stitcher: Amy Frangquist, Emily Sanner
- Executive Producer: Peter Blair
- Producing Associate: Liz Lach
- Company Manager: David A Loranca
- Box Office Manager: Catherine Saghafi
- Box Office Supervisors: Janice Boyke, Ron Lapin, William Schwartz and Phillip Zahnle
- Box Office Customer Service Representatives: Pamela King, Patti Quintanilla and Sara Schoenberger
- Theatre House Manager: Leah Soderstrom, Susan Friedman
- Ushers: James Andrulis, Linda Atwood, Mary Blietz, John Boehm, Carol Delanoy, Mike Fagan, Susan Friedman, Janet Jesse, Kim Kelly, Jane Lincoln, Carey Lyman-Cordes, Jeffrey Mason, Svetlana Mironchuk, Anne Nimke, Lou Rossetti, Sue Schroeder, Romeo Sobrepena, Robin Ward, and Wendy White