Box Office Customer Service Representative
The successful candidate will be well organized, dependable, enjoy working closely with other team members, possess strong communication skills both verbally and written, have solid problem solving skills, be comfortable making decisions within a defined framework, able to handle stress and accurate handling and reporting of financial transactions.
To apply, please send letter of interest and resume to Catherine.Saghafi@chicagomarriottlincolnshire.com
- Provide excellent customer service to our theater subscribers and transient customers, on the phone and in person.
- During the annual Subscription Campaign, process subscription renewals, changes, and new subscription requests.
- Assist customers with ticket sales, seat selection, accessible seating, and special requests.
- Process ticket exchange requests from our subscribers.
- Promote theater subscriptions based on information provided.
- Attend dress rehearsals to become familiarized with current productions.
- Be responsible for handling cash, credit and gift card transactions and balancing work daily.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexible schedule, holidays and weekends.
- Previous knowledge logging onto and using business computers and applications in order to be trained in how to use the Ticketmaster application to maintain information for both our transient and subscriber patrons.
- Previous knowledge logging onto and using business computers and applications in order to be trained in how to use the MICROS application to process gift card transactions as required and report on these transactions.
- Love of theatre a plus!
Pay begins at $15/hour. Benefits package includes health, dental, vision, 401k, paid time off, and life insurance.