Subscriber tickets have been mailed out.
Single tickets are on sale!
- Starting July 19 subscribers may exchange subscription tickets by phone with no fees or charges through January 16, 2022. After that date, the customary fees and charges may apply. Performance calendars and chart of Previous and New dates are available above.
- Subscribers may also purchase additional tickets starting July 19. Single tickets for non-subscribers go on sale August 2.
- In-person sales and exchanges begin August 2 (the box office window and lobby remain closed prior to August 2).
- StagePass subscribers may call starting July 19 to restart their memberships and order additional tickets.
- Subscriber coupons and StagePass coupons are good through the new run dates of each show, or the end of the season (June 12, 2022) as applicable.
- If you previously changed any of your original subscription tickets to a new date, time or seat, your new tickets for that show will reflect that change. Please look at tickets closely.
- Tickets are available now by phone and online at Ticketmaster.com for the August concert series, 20% discount available to active subscribers and StagePass members. Visit MarriottTheatre.com for concert information. Until July 19, the only tickets available through the box office are the August concert series.
- Box Office phone hours effective June 28 (subject to change): Monday through Friday from 10am-5pm.
Remaining opening dates this season:
- The World Goes 'Round – September 15, 2021
- Kiss Me, Kate – November 17, 2021
- West Side Story – February 2, 2022
- The Sound of Music – April 13, 2022
Concert series will be offered in August, November, December, and the return of The 4 C Notes on New Year's Eve! Our hope is also to offer children's theatre this winter.
Our box office remains closed for the time being, so no action is needed on your part just yet. Subscribers will be contacted with their new dates and tickets. Please follow our website and social media channels for any new information.
See you soon!
Marriott Theatre is committed to providing healthy and safe facilities for audiences, performers, and staff. Currently, guests who are fully vaccinated for COVID-19 are not required to wear face coverings. Guests who are not fully vaccinated are asked to continue wearing masks. Based on CDC and state guidelines at the time of performance, protocols may include mask enforcement for all, increased cleaning and ventilation/filtration enhancements, and more. These are subject to change. Ticket holders who do not comply with venue policies at the time of the performance cannot be admitted.