Marriott Theater: Cabaret (Sally Bowles).
She has been a part of 7 original cast recordings, attended Point Park University, is the wife to Barrett Martin and mother to Elliot, and is a proud member of Actors’ Equity Association since 1996.
- Chicago: Wicked (Glinda Standby)
- Broadway/NY: The Nance (Standby)
- Gentlemen Prefer Blondes (Gloria/Encores!)
- How To Succeed in Business (Miss Krumholtz, u/s Smitty, Hedy, Miss Jones)
- Promises, Promises (Miss Polanski, Sylvia, nurse, Fran/Marge u/s)
- Curtains (Bambi /LA Ovation Nom.)
- Showboat (Ellie/Carnegie Hall)
- Applause (Bonnie/Encores!)
- Wicked (u/s Glinda/ Nessarose)
- Wonderful Town
- Thoroughly Modern Millie (Ruth)
- 42nd Street (Lorraine)
- MTC’s The Wild Party.
- TV: NBC's The Sound of Music
- “Boardwalk Empire” (Alice)
- “Important Things With Dimitre Martin”
- Under My Skin (Nannette/Pasadena Playhouse)
- Guys and Dolls (Adelaide)
- White Christmas - (Judy/National Tour)
- Oklahoma! (Ado Annie/Papermill)