The Marriott Theatre Box Office will be closed December 24-25.
Tickets are always available online at Ticketmaster.com
To purchase tickets, or if you have questions, please call or visit during box office hours.
Box Office Hours
|Mon||Tues||Wed – Fri||Sat||Sun|
|9 AM – 5 PM||9 AM – 5 PM||9 AM – 7 PM||10 AM – 8 PM *||10 AM – 5 PM *|
* Box Office and telephones on Saturday and Sunday will open at 9 AM, if there is a TYA performance.
Box Office Hours are subject to change without notice. Please call to verify times.
- Subscription Hotline: (847) 634-7020, available to subscribers Monday – Friday, 9 AM – 5 PM
- Marriott Theatre Fax: (847) 634-7022
- Transactions/exchanges: For any future date or production will not be processed one (1) hour prior to any performance to ensure that customers attending that performance do not miss the show opening.
2014 Mainstage Times & Prices
Ask about our senior and student discounts (Discounted tickets can only be purchased through the Marriott Theatre box office).
|1:00 PM $45||1:00 PM $45||4:30 PM $48||1:00 PM $48|
|8:00 PM $45*||8:00 PM $45*||8:00 PM $45||8:00 PM $48||5:00 PM $40|
* Our Dinner and Theatre Special is available on Wednesday and Thursday evening, based on dining availability (can only be purchased through the Marriott Theatre Box Office).
- Dinners in the King's Wharf restaurant are available for Friday or Saturday
- Dinners in the Fairfield Inn restaurant are available for Friday, Saturday or Sunday
- Please call 847-634-0100 for reservations.
- Tax and Service Charges are not included in the above pricing.
Children's Theatre Times & Prices
Children's Theatre takes place most Tuesdays through Saturdays at 10 AM. On select days, there is an additional performance at 12:30pm. Performance days and times vary so please visit the calendar page for each show or call the box office at 847-634-0200 to check schedules.