Theatre & Show Information
- Accommodation of Latecomers
- Out of consideration for all, Marriott patrons who arrive late will be seated at the discretion of the House Manager. Latecomers may not be seated in their assigned seats until intermission. Until they are seated, latecomers may watch productions on the monitors located in the upper lobby.
- On-Site Emergencies
- For an emergency while you are at The Marriott Theatre, please contact House Management.
- The Marriott Theatre offers free parking just steps from the theatre or resort doors. Valet parking is also available for a fee, by driving up to the theatre entrance.
- The Marriott Theatre and Lincolnshire Resort are accessible to persons with disabilities. For the interpreted performance schedule, if you require wheelchair-accessible seating, or need more information on theatre accessibility, please contact the Box Office at 847-634-0200.
- Listening devices
- The Marriott Theatre is equipped with a Hearing Loop. For more information, please click here. Headsets are also available for non-Loop equipped patrons at the box office. A driver's license or credit card is required as deposit.
- May I bring my children to the theater?
- As a courtesy to our patrons, children under the age of 6 will not be admitted to the theatre for Mainstage productions. Our Theatre for Young Audiences productions are perfect for kids of all ages. Please note: all patrons, regardless of age, need a ticket. If you have any questions about the age-appropriateness of any show, please call the Box Office at 847-634-0200.
- What's your policy on cameras, beepers and cell phones in the theater?
Cameras are not permitted in the theatre. The ringing of a cell phone or beeper can be quite distracting for both the audience and the performers.
If you bring a cell phone or beeper into the theater, please turn it off before the performance begins!
If you must use your cell phone at intermission, please remember to turn it off before re-entering the theater.
- Do all shows have an intermission?
- Most Marriott mainstage shows have a 15-minute intermission. Soft drinks, wine, and refreshments are available for purchase at the downstairs lobby. Children's theatre productions do not have an intermission. What is the dress code at the Marriott?
- It's a night out on Broadway! From casual to formal — we realize most of all you want to be comfortable!
- How can I be contacted in case of emergency?
- If you need to leave a number for a sitter or relative, please leave the emergency performance phone number 847-634-0100 (Lincolnshire Resort). Have them tell the operator you are in the theatre and give them your seat locations and the name your tickets are under.