To apply for any of the below, please CLICK HERE to download an application.
Theatre Usher – Part Time
Approximately 8 – 20 hours per week. Daytimes with flexible Monday – Sunday shifts from 9 am to 2 pm and 11:30 am to 4 pm
- The Marriott Theatre is looking for courteous, polite candidates with winning smiles, positive attitudes with an appreciation for the arts.
Ushers greet each guest in a professional and courteous manner at all times and assist them to their correct seating location in a safe
- Take tickets, check for accurate date and time then direct patrons to the proper seating location or on to the next usher for seating assistance
- React quickly to seating issues and customer concerns with empathy and calm
- Is physically capable of lifting 30 pounds, can bend and lift in a reasonable manner
- Must become familiar with areas in which costume changes are taking place as well as timing for set pieces going on and off the stage
- Take direction from the House Supervisor in a positive, receptive manner
Overhire Stitcher – Short term
- Self-starter advanced in sewing and construction understanding and vocabulary
- Build and alter costumes as assigned by cutter
- Work independently in fast paced environment with time management skills
- Holds high standards for oneself and work produced with great attention to detail
Box Office Customer Service Representative -- Position has been filled.
Costume Shop Assistant -- Position has been filled.
Administrative Assistant -- Position has been filled.
Warehouse and Rentals Manager -- Position has been filled.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other characteristic.